30 July 2012

#306

The moments so precious in the past
Hoping for the moments in the present can be good too.
Y’know how much I’m scared losing you guys?
I hate losing peoples I love.
I don’t know if you ever felt this too but I am.
A strange yet beautiful kind of lingering past.
Always lingered heavily
Now imagine and describing our future
We are all going to find our own ways someday. I believe that!
Now… imagine the puzzles has lose one of their parts.
Not complete at all.
Some things were meant to be
Y’know, most of the songs I sang is all about you guys
Go understand the lyrics, not just understand the melody
Haha *mendee entah saya merepek ni*
But I’m just sad.
Some things are unraveling without the same people in the picture.
I think now I get to watch my future without you guys in it
And be happy for
Not knowing what to say anymore

"Sebab dulu aku benci, sekarang aku sayang"

Even after you’re gone,
You were meant for me, Jewel

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥