03 August 2012

#308


15th of Ramadhan

Day 15 of Ramadhan. We’re in the middle of Ramadhan now! 15 more days to go to Syawal. Let’s improve ourself. I just can’t believe that we’re in the middle of this holy month. Rasa semalam baru start fasting and now we’re in the middle of it. So far, my syawal’s preparation not so great as yours. A pair of baju kurung and.. Oh just that I guess. Not complete yet. Gonna buy soon before raya. Be simple ya 95’s. You guys know what we’re going to face after raya. TRIAL.

Repetitive
Repetitive
Repetitive

____________________________________________________________________________________

So lastnight I just told my mom I wanted to go to PLKN. Her reaction before when I told her, she just said ‘No tak boleh. Ayah tak bagi’ with a soft sound. Yerr just that. And lastnight when I told her about this again, with a loud sound ‘Tak payah la. Ayah tak bagi. Kang last minute cancel apa semua tak dapat’. Woww siap ulang lagi ayat tu. I don’t know what to say anymore. I really want to go. Nanti mohon senyap senyap lah baru okay. BYE! *Facepalm* T.T

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥