30 November 2011

Eratic

Alright i’ll finish the post! Not like any other day that I’ve tried, typing a few lines and the whole idea just vanished. Hmmm :)


Hoping for that special someone to appear right now,

WHO IS THAT PERSON? :’)

#The one who I’ve been staring to his picture 24-7
#Excited to the bones when I see his post
#Can’t keep off the phone wanting his text
#Always hearing your voice going when there’s actually none

I’m so sorry. I just missing you that bad. I’m so sorry for everything I’ve done in this few days. We both did absolutely nothing wrong. You know, I feel like losing my emotions right now yet suffocated. The December month has come. I had a wish on this month. I do remember the strength in which I believed in my wish. I hope you too. Let’s wish for something good to happen. I know maybe it’s not gonna fix anything now but I still want to say sorry for a million times. This isn’t my first time nor you. I've been feeling it and I surely know how bad it could be. I can’t laugh, I can’t smile. Maybe I do outside but not inside. Laughing and smiling but not from the heart. It had no meaning in it like it just FAKE. I remembered it was since the day we both try to convince our self back. You know how happy I am when I heard those promises, swear-ing part? Like it was just a dream. A boy could do anything for his girl! But uh well, I thought what I’ve been dream before has come true. I found something which I never wish I knew. Since that day, my words no more calms me, your words never satisfied me, the feeling 'relief' has left its place in my heart. How I wish I never knew you before. If only I could turn back time. Well, I guess it’s true what people said. Happiness doesn’t last forever! I actually have no idea when this heart will bloom again to its end, when this mouth will speak a thousand words again along with the heart which could really feel again. Have faith xx :’)

P/s: Welcome December! Goodbye, dear November :')

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥