04 November 2011

It’s all over

2 days ago…

I’m sitting on a wobbly desk. Nothing more could I say. I just hate sitting on desk that wobble when I write. Isn’t that horrible to write In a wobble desk when you’re having your exam that time? Oh well not much. Forget it. Never mind. My life has just begun now. I finally finished my final examination two days ago. Officially done with all the subjects now! It sorta gonna be in my career part sooner. Perhaps. Now I can say goodbye to the final examination. You ruined my life for 2 weeks and a half. Seriously. 2 papers in a day and about 20 papers in 2 weeks were not that easy. Somehow I’m bored with final exams. But thanks god i managed to pull through. I can feel so much freedom right now. Really need a break from all the stress I’ve been through in these 2 weeks. I really hope I did well on my paper. Hopefully, my result will be better this final. God bless god bless god bless! It’s time to taking a break again. From tests and assignments. NO ONE LIKES for sure. Oh well, no one! Final exam should just die. My mind is extremely relieved now. Sooooo again. Goodbye to early morning class, goodbye to weekend homework!


No more sleeping late, no more sleepless nights, no more books, no more!
My life has just begun now.
Happy holiday to all school students!
Selamat hari raya haji!

AWESOME!

P/s: Np the rocket summer #twitter


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥