28 September 2011

I miss these things

# Waking up and the first thing i did was run to mommy and running outside to play with friend
# Silly enough to play with tamagotchi's. Anyone play this before?
# Not caring of what i looked like
# Getting dirty and coming home and taking a bath
# When the only reason i cried was when i get hurt and friend teased me
# Listened to Westlife all day long
# Holding my dad's hand and the only boy i kiss was him
# When there wasn't such a thing as rumor
# Not worry to have a haircut
# When we swearing such a bad thing
# Get excitement when we get chocolate and ice-cream!
# The only drama was 'taknak kawan'. 'I'll tell my mom, my kakak pengawas sekolah dia then you know how it'll be'
# When you climbing trees to pluck fruits
# Going to parks and play every evening
# When we going to Fun-Fair and ask momma to give you some money

Well, just to show to you guys. Childhood memories is beautiful. Recalling every memories i had.
Everything was easier. All can be fixed with ice-creams. Yummy :')

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥