21 September 2011

Lil note for Mom xx

Dear Mommy, mak or ibuuuuu :DD

Well actually I’ve been trying to post her picture but somehow it doesn’t want to get through. I found out didn’t. Nevermind.

Today is mom’s birthday. I couldn’t believe she has reached the number of 48! To be honest to you guys, I never ever did a surprise for her. Just like…. Everybody did to their mom. ‘Wake up, go over to her, give her a huge hug and kiss, tell her how much you love her and how thankful you’re to have her as your mom’. I never did that. Just a simple wish to her with laugh and smile

Mom, happy birthday. May you have a really good and blast one. I love you for everything you’ve ever done for me and my two sisters and for others that you haven’t done too. Million thanks for raising us with such amazing kindness and thanks for being the light that I needed many times

So mom, I’m telling you this way and you should know that I always celebrating your birthday and your existence always come out to mind

I am who I am today because of you
Love you
……………..

Now and Forever xx

P/s : Quick post

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥