20 September 2011

Start over

Well, looked through the window. I just love the weather today. Nice and humid! Em :)

Technically, I have another blog actually. The other one I created is just for poems and any quotes I got. Just to share with you guys! Anyways, my blog’s link changed a couple of weeks ago and million apologies for that. There’s something here that doesn’t make sense to ‘someone’. Hell yeah :) All of my friends asked to create another link and here it goes. Unholyconfessionbloggies! Don’t ask me why with the name cause actually I’ve no idea what to tell you. Wink thanks for visiting! Here is my new beginning. I just started my school back around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Not bad! I’ve just got all of my result and the result… hm pretty disappointed. Er okay actually, I’d expect it would happen. My expectations are much higher than before especially when I got my BM result. BM RESULT! First time in my life, I feel like crying when I got that. To be honest, I prefer essay. I know some of you guys, gonna hate essay. 350words wasting your pen ink isn’t it? I admit it, but I love essay and I don’t know why. I’ve been too good on expressing myself by writing. Not to be ‘perasan’. I just lovvvvvessss :)

So today, I just skipped my class. Give a simple reason to mom ‘Malasssss lah mak’. Hahaha green light! Alright no more crap’s like that anymore. I just can swear to god, the assignments are killing me! I never ever gonna do my homework at the very last minute. Pathetic! I hate school but there’s one big reason why I love going to class. That is.. friend :) Especially in my class. We’re like ONE BIG FAMILY. Happy family are always together. We all do smile, we all do laugh, enjoy making joke during class and act ridiculously. Like I was home :)))


' I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together...always :') '

P/s : Tiba2 terasa nak ber 'teman sejati' jap :P

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥