08 August 2011

Breaking

I had grown tired of fighting. You know when it comes to love, ‘nothing would last forever’. The happiest part, the laugh-est part, the smile-est part. It wouldn’t last forever. Only time can decide everything I guess. My temperance was sometimes harsh, but always in a well-meaning. I’m sorry if i hurt you. Are you hurt? :’) I never knew it would be like this hard. ROUGHNESS! I’ve made a plenty of sacrifice after sacrifice for certain things and I don’t regret, I never complaint. Do you know that? :’) It hurts me more when you said, I’m liar. It’s funny. Maybe you don’t see what I’d really try give to you. I mean, my sacrifice that I have made. Or maybe, that is not enough. What more should I give to you? To open your eyes, what more? I still have a heart, man! Just like you, and just like everyone too. I don’t know what more should I say but one thing I really want is

Please understand me

You know,
You’re the first person who ‘entered the door’ with so many blessings. *This is my small way of honoring you* You taught me how to be ‘strong’, you taught me love is the greatest gift, taught me how to strengthen my convictions. I carry these within me for all the time!
And in the same time,
You taught me how to cry, getting frustrated, feeling horrible, taught me how to break a heart in piece. Thank you for everything :’)

I still give you a chance after all and I don’t know why. You broke my heart and why do I still have feelings? I feel like I’m stupid. *Soul screams :’)

P/s: Sorry for the long entry. I shouldn't be so scared to let people know what im feeling. I shouldn't pretend. I shouldn't care what people think of me either. I just want to share. Sorry :’)



0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥