23 April 2011

I'm like a puzzle with lost pieces.


I have breathed the air surrounding the earth, trodden the land that covers the earth and seen the beauty and disasters on this earth for fifteen years and 10 months. Alhamdulillah, god still gimme a chance to breath :) What about you guys?

Confession / It’s official:

I don’t like school. I feel that my studies isn't doing any better either now. For years I have tried so hard to force my heart and myself to like school. And motivate myself, everything would be okay, school is fun. But still, it has not been okay even a little. I think, school is not the place for me to learn. Don’t get me wrong. I just realised that i need a new place to learn. I was bored at the same place. I don't know how. I don't know what to do anymore. What should I do now is, calm down and study -_________-

And and and I am losing interest in almost everything else. I think the things that haven't changed much now are my self esteem and my laziness. Yes laziness! Especially now. I’m in Form 4 already. My laziness is very extreme. Please help me in this regard -_________-

P/s : HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY! :)


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥