22 April 2011

It really isn't that I'm immature. I just get hurt so easily

Dear babe, the pain is inside. Can I just smile? :’)

My wounds are deeper then the flesh, my wounds are embedded deep in my heart, my mind

My feelings get hurt so easily. You don’t believe me? So try it now. Try to hurt me so deeply now so u can see my reaction right after that. I’m wayyyy to sensitive even with the small thingy. So now, I really really need someone to teach and lemme know how to express our feeling. But anyway, I'd try to find a way to talk to that person without being creepy. I like to keep my feelings. As you should know, the pain is inside. It ate my heart now. I always try to motivate myself not to take everything in a negative way and in the same time, I’ll try to convince myself I’m okay. But actually i’m not. Dear god, How many tears should fall down?
How many tears must fall ? How many tears will stain this ground ? Why am I born to be someone who is so sensitive? I cry easily. Oh I mean VERY. I can swear for that. The heartbreaking part, I’m afraid . So many thoughts. Racing, racing, racing. 90 miles to nothing

Once again, things aren’t looking good again. Unforeseen things happened, and have delayed you in getting the ticket. I’m tired


How beautiful! *Just want to calm to calm the heart :')))


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥