09 March 2011

First term examination *Day two

I did freaking ass math, bloody EA, and Agama was okayyyyy

Math and EA. All two papers are quite difficult . I’m not confident that I could pass this exam this term. Wish me luck pls :( As for math, actually math is easy. I know I could do better provided a longer time. But it only one hour paper. No extra minutes allowed. EA, belasah saja ! Haha

Tomorrow will be the last day of exam. My last paper is BM, SC, and PD. Okay easy easyyy easyyy hope all this three papers are easy. I can’t wait till the clock strikes 1p.m. Hehe and finally, hoooreeyyy. But during evening time, I have a work to do. Teacher told us to handle badminton selection tournament. With her help ofcos. Main jaga garisan -.-‘


I have no mood to study right now. I don't know why
Status : In holiday mood :)


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥