08 March 2011

First term examination *Day one

Today I woke, knowing there would be English, Sains Sukan and Sejarah exams. Hm I didn't feel nervous or anxious or whatsoever. Sains sukan and Sejarah was too much. A little too much with the structure questions. Faham faham la :( It was only one hour paper. Wasn’t easy at all especially Sejarah. Contained only one essay whish is ‘ just okay ‘. Teacher told me, essay will come out about ‘ agama dan kepercayaan ‘. But then, when I checked it, it was AGAMA DAN KEPERCAYAAN DALAM TAMADUN MESIR PURBA. Wth :’( I haven’t read it yet. I only read Mesopotamia and Hwang Ho :( So I felt a little queesy most of the time.

Today is worst exam day in my life. I was coughing every second and every minute I think. I’m also having flu. It’s really bothering me. I could swear for it. I can never focus while writing papers. Hm

That’s all for today. I better continue reading Agama, EA and do revision for math. I hope I’ll do well and hopefully everyone too :)
Nights

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥