10 March 2011

First term examination *Day three

Perdagangan and two others were the last people that you had to endure before clock strikes 1p.m. Perdagangan was quite easy but not Science paper. Sucks much! Subjective question. Faham faham sendiri lah. One hour just like 30minutes for me. I don’t have much time to answer all the question. Question at the back, hantam saja !

‘Aim, procedure, tabulation of data, variable. Experiment for a closed circuit and a bulb ‘

*Look at her watch: Lima sepuluh lima belas, WTH ! 5minutes left! Mati*

Erghh I don't care! Forget all those shitss. The holiday is finally here and it's the time for me to relax. Well, nothing much for now. I'm just glad the exam is over for now. All the best for me for the result after this. *Oh mati lagi -.-‘ For everyone too ofcosss. Have a great shityy day yahh!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥