14 March 2010

I need serenity

It's started about lately that i keep thinking about the worst thing. Sometime it make out of control. I'm scare with it. Too many problem come just in one situation. That's nuts ! So, i make decision to set myself turn to silent mode. From that, nobody can disturb me. And i knew that they'll automatically keep quiet because of tired. They just know how to blame without knowing the reason. Of course i'm suffer with that. It's like everyday i got short comment from them. They wrote about shit thing. I know, they is her followers. So, i can't do anything than just key my mouth here. I have my own reason why. PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP TALKING ! But i'm okay with one thing, even 100people will shoot me, it doesn't matter. I won't die with their bullet. Because i know, i have so many followers behind me that always gave non stop support for me. I believe in god, I believe with them. I'm so glad to have such a lovely dearest. And yeah, THEY ARE !

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥