12 March 2010

awh god !

Every day i school, i will thought that there's no more holiday. just study. i forgot my country have a lots of holiday. in case that this country got multi-racial. so, it's hard for me to explain. not just student, even employee also will sigh about it. No tuition class for student, No overtime working to got a lot of money than usual for any employee. nothing to comment about because this is the fact. sometime i'm tension but sometime i'm grateful indeed. last few days before my examination start, i thought that i got 2weeks left to school. afterward, i study and study and complete all my assignment before holiday come. i prepared thing so earlier and of course this's unusual ! friends start to look at me and said why i being so diligent. then about 3days ago. when i was answering my paper, teacher gave me paper that title about 'holidays work'. i ask my friend


me : why teacher gave us lots of work this weekend all of sudden, we just got 2days holys MAN ! i don't know whether i can complete it or not

suddenly i feel like someone tap my shoulder

my friends : you're not looking at the calendar? holiday was next week for sure
me : AWH MY-GOD ! are you sure about it or you just kidding me?
my friends : everyone know about it. you're the one who don't know. every student automatically knew about every holys. their mind just like the calendar.you're so excited to school aren't you?



HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥