22 December 2010

Freakkinng out ! Wish me luck

Oh and YESSSSS finally tomorrow is 23 December. So, as u all know, tomorrow is PMR result day. Less than 24hours from now. If only u can feel how fast my heart beat inside. My brain is spinning. Seriously it feel like u’re describing something but yes I’m describing and slowly imagine about everything. I’m sure now, students and parents can be seen nervously waiting for the result on tomorrow. So do i. Well, I’m freaking out :/ Yaallah I really hope I did good. I don’t mind how many A’s i’ll get but at least, I don’t get an ‘ E ‘

1.Maths : It’s impossible to get an A for this. At least C or D its enough
2.History : Like seriously, I almost cried when I checked my answer and same as math, at least C or D
3.Geography : Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm same like above ;(
4.Science : This time, I couldn’t believe that I could answer all the question well. I mean, it takes only a few minutes for me to answer it. Unbelievable :O It’s not the same as I did before. Soooo isit a good sign? Insyaallah :’)

This 4 subject is the toughest subjects for me especially math. I hate numbers :/ The other 4 subjects, is hm yeah yeah. I really really did so well. I can get an A. Nvm Insyaallah everything will be fine. Lets just hope and pray for the best :’)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥