21 December 2010

It's been awhile

*Didn’t have a time to update my bloggie coz I’m move to tumblr :D

Life has been so great now. Nothing’s change. But a feeling still in trouble. I can’t wait for next week to come. Don’t ask me why coz it’s kinda personal. Haha LOL next weeeekkkk PLS COME FASTER. Btw, now i count the days in second and minutes. Only 2 more days to go before the exam result. Scary wehhh. I’m nervous since a couple of days ago. It even more when I knew that it will come out December 23. This Thursday :/ 1 thing that I hate right now is when I told people I was goin to have a nervous breakdown about it, they simply told me

‘You don’t have to worry about that. Just PMR ‘

‘They’re not important. Stop thinking. You’ll have done fine ‘


Suck it up ! How come la I can’t be worry about it. You told me it’s JUST PMR ! Okay now I told u, is it good if I get 8E? Then what ur gonna said after that? Do u want me to be in the lower class? Come on, think before u speak. I’m pretty sure, ur thought would change in the blink of an eye if it really happen. ( I don’t wish it ) But pls, make up ur mind. Never mind :/ good luck to everyone xx


To anyone who have a tumblr, do follow mine

http://outhisworrld.tumblr.com/

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥