12 July 2010

Spain won

As you guys know, Spain won the World Cup 2010. That was awesome. THANK GOD, I don’t need to kill myself. AHAHA But I’m a bit sad because I couldn’t watch the match. Seriously, FUCKING SAD ! The game started around 2.30a.m. Yeah at the late night and ended around 4.30a.m. Hell I need to wake up around 5a.m to go to school. Pathetic.

I’M A FAN OF SPAIN ! Since I couldn’t watch, my heart worries. I’m having a nightmare. Know what? Haa I dream about football

‘ WHAT?!! :O Holland beat Spain 3-2? WTF ! :’(

But then I realized, That was just A DREAM ! Okay still, I’m worried so much ! I walked quickly to take my remote control to watch the result. Sooooooooooo


Panic!

Panic!

Panic!


Awh HORRAYY My Spain wonnn :D ‘

AHHAHAHAHHAHAH SPAIN HAS WON THE WORLD CUP ! ACCEPT THE FACT !

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥