25 July 2010

Confession

Many things has happen this semester that give me big impact on my life. Especially when I was in class. Now I’m going to confess something. I hated one of my friend in class. I know, some of you whose close to me know who is. Okay this one is super long story but the whole situation was just weird. Tehee. Mhm I think, I’ve wrote about her in the last entry. But never mind yeah, I need to write again because that one is just an old post.

‘ We known each other on 2009. At that time, we didn’t close and didn’t know each other even in the same class. Alright I know that was weird :] I really hate her at first because she was involved in a disciplinary case and I thought she’s the student who are less intelligent. But, when the examination result announced, I realize that my guess was totally wrong. She’s sucha good students and yeah smart. From that, I’m start to put my own respect to her until 2010 which is this year. I’m still shocked that we’re sat in the same class. Just both of us. We started to close because we don’t know anyone in this class. That was good for me. In Mac, I’m getting mad on her because she’s the one who made my heart aching. I’m still remember when we walked home together, and she said something bad about me. Everyone were looked at me and some of them were laugh. Fucking sad. Then when I woke up at the next morning, I forgot that incident and yuhp forgave her. However, the same things happened in class. She rediculed me again. Mhm she’s suck girl. In July which is this month, I received her ridiculed again. The incident is when I was in ‘ surau ‘. She said something bad again. She stared at me and then laughed. Occay I slam doors, I kick things and I feel like crying. I fuck you so many times girl and until now. I’ve try to forgave her but I can’t. I was not doing anything wrong to her. I’m hided my feeling to everyone in class and act like we’re cool. I can’t deal with her anymore. That was the last straw. You’ve done something bad to me so many times and congrats for that. Well, I have a scar from you. Thanks for making me worst ‘

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥