24 May 2010

Stress me out

I’m not study yet for my examination :( Last weekend, I just focused on my folio. I’ve no time to open and looked at my book. Seriously, I feel like dying L I know, it’s my fault because I’m not revising earlier. I don’t know how to study actually. At the same time, I’ve got too many homework that i need to do. Yesterday, I was rampaged the fridge.This exam really make me stress plus I’ve got news from my teacher today. She said that this exam really tough and we had to study hard for this. So yes, I need to do as much work as I can in the short amount of time that I have. Only 2days left before the exam start. Exam is a challenge and I need to fight with others in class. It’s killing me L

I’m actually really feel unwell now. I don’t know it’s just stress or I’m ill =___________=

Whatever it is, good luck to those who will having their exam. Please wish me luck too :]

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥