03 May 2010

Resentful

It’s about bloody time ! I’ve decided to feel free of the resentment. But it’s harder to accomplish. Yeah actually I’m still learning how to forgive people’s mistake. I just can’t stand in the angry feeling anymore. Urm it’s started when I’m ready for waiting the bus. One of my friend’s sister told that my bus had go and leave us. I don’t think so because I saw the bus. But I’m not so sure whether it’s my bus or not. What if we just wait or went to that bus to ensure? Okay I admit that my heart sooo HOT HOT HOT !! Almost 2times we walk so far away. Don’t you tired? We surely wrong. Our bus had not leave us. But it’s because you was so scare if you not arrived to school. Please sister ! I am so tired. I’m hoping that you won’t do this mistake anymore. Learn from today’s case okay :]

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥