19 May 2010

BASTARD

I just realized I hate my friends at my school. Most of them are totally dumbass. I kinda felt this way since February. I don’t have any good friend. What I have is only ENEMY. There are so many haters around me. They come from HELL

I feel like my friend ignore me every chance in life. They won’t shared any secret with me though they call me as their ‘ bestfriendship’ So, now I wanna askin’ you. What’s the friend mean without sharing anything? Secret or whatever. I always try to be the best. BEST FRIEND you ever met. But it doesn’t working

Better i keep myself alone now. I’m so use to having my own world in my head to think and resolve my problems that when i am with someone i have nothing to say or talk about. I still can stand up without friends and with so many haters around. I won’t die if I don’t have friends. Family is everything :]

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥