25 June 2016

Back to almost 4 years ago;

I was a really bad student. Wallahi, i don't study anything even during finals, during spm. Thanks god. I managed to passed but NOT with flying colors. To sums up everything, it was bad. I don't work hard on important subjects so i only got 'cukup mkn' x credit. How does it feel? I'm hurt, badly. Especially when my relatives were trying to insult me as if i was doin a bad sins not granting my parents wish (eventho there werent tell me what they wish for) it was my fault. Allah is fair enuff. He finally grant my parents wish now. Without His help, i wouldnt achieve what i've achieved right now. With my own efforts. Sleepless nights, sacrificing my leisure time not to go out, those are what we call as hardwork paid off! I sincerely thanks to those who have had helped me thruout my journey as a student. You might not contribute those things personally to me but your prayers is what makes me today. There's a saying that says that successful people don't boost around telling people about their successfulness so i think that's right. I should never do that. Let Allah do the rest for them. Without those hurtful comments, i wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be able to take those as my turning point to completely change myself. Thank you so much!

P/s; I used to upload my best result during my first year in college. But i did realized that, eventho the purpose was only to share a bit of my happiness to people, there were actually many people wanted to bring you down! So, i've deleted it. Let it be between me and Allah. I might have little bit of riak that time bcs that was the first time in my life but no need to do so anymore. Saying Alhamdullah after being successful was more than great 🙃

#thankful

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥