18 December 2009

Random : ♥

12/11/2009 : i know, being beautiful doesn't have to be a complicated and mysterious process x)

17/11/2009 : dangg! I love final examination last week. and i love what i've got. i mean, my result. But , i'm not satisfied with my mate mark. every examination i failed it. grr i feel like i cant succeed in mate subject *hopeless* i know, even though i'm so exhausted to study it more, ICANTGIVEUP. Just need more extra class, need more focused on subject and prayer. Don't foul-mouther again neynie. I'll regret if not observe it x)

11/12/2009 : It's difficult to find friend that willing to through together in good or bad situation. I'm really admit it. I have many friend but i cant find friend that really good and can share story with each other x(

13/12/2009 : After back from wedding caremony today, i got so many sick. I don't know why. Headache, stomachache, cough, fever etc. I'm also woryy about my skin problem now. Every month i have to and fro from home to Bangsar, KL. Doing more check up and take medicine non-stop ! I'm so exhausted. Hope this's not not so serious and i'll getting well sooner. oh god, please keep me away from skin cancer and anything that cause die. ameen

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥