24 December 2009

Latest news

These story a bit funny. The case is when my place building tent. Here the conversation


Me : Mom, why they'd trying to building tent?
Mom : Urm, i don't even know that
Me : They want to celebrate christmas ke?
Mom : HAHA no lah. I don't think so. Because majority population here is muslim. Gila ke kau. HAHAHA
Me : Dad, did you know what will happen tomorrow?
Dad : I don't know. I'm also wondering here
Me : Celebrate christmas kot. HAHA how could them ! xD xD

I look at my phone, i got phone call from my friend

Maz : Hey, can you join us to go to pasar malam?
Me : Err okay. What time?
Maz : 8.30 okay?
Me : okay

I'm going to bathe, and get ready to go while i take order from both of alien xp

Maz : Hey, i'm waiting for you in front of burger shop. Let's go
Me : Okay, okay. Wait. Nak turun la ni x)
Maz : You've been take result?
Me : Nope. I don't want to take it. Let it be SUPRISE !
Maz : Sengal. HAHA
Me : Maz, did you know what will happen tomorrow? i wondering, whey they build the tents
Maz : Tomorrow have a game for teenagers la
Me : Haaa? I thought, they want to celebrate christmas
Maz : HAHAHAHA kepala kau lah.
Me : Hey ya la. They build the tents now while tomorrow all christians will celebrate christmas. So, we thought of that situation. Actually, we think of that jugak. How could them wanna celebrate kan xp
Maz : HAHA stupid dohh. no lah
Me : I wondering again now, why tent tu like kandang gusti?
Maz : Ye kan. I don't know lah. Better you ask kat uncle tu. He will give you the right answer
Me : I don't want. Kau ah


The end of these story. By the way, marry christmas to all christian and happy holiday !

1 loves:

Anonymous said...

er what the hell are you talking about ! haha
whatever it is, i would like to wish you a happy holidays !

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥