02 March 2012

March 12 :)

My ‘baby’ died without any post on it. In case you didn’t know, It still alive ya? Hi back readers!

First of all, let’s welcome March 2012 in our life! Hopefully, we will have lot of memories, a lot of joy, a lot of happy moment. Anyway getting to the point. It has been a month and a half I haven't written any post. I don’t know if I’m being lazy, no idea, no point. Or weeeell, I think I always ended up with ‘lazy’. Never mind. Life has treating me good. School torture as always, family has been very good too, friends has been very awesome too. Next week is my exam week on Tuesday. Scare me much. I hate test like this! Even tho it’s pretty much easier than the real, mid-term, but I hate test. It’s not that I hate those exam papers. I hate the ‘time’. 3 subjects in a day. I probably caught up with this now. Killing my inside! Seriously. But it is okay. I’ll have my first semester break after that. Just a week but I don’t care. At least we get the ‘holidays’. We love that right, school kiddosss? My brain can’t bear with this subject thingy. It feels damn good that I can rest and typing this post right now.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥