13 February 2011

Damn !


Today will be the last day of school and tomorrow is a school holiday ( Just for 1 day ) Guess what people, I’m not attending to the school today. I’ve been having diarrhea. My stomach is killing me in the morning. I think, it’s around more than 10times I go to toilet. Every 5 or 10mins. Well never mind :/ Right now, I’m searching for the great title for my oral test. It’ll be a heavy day ofcoss. Doubts started flooding my mind since the day the teacher told me about oral. I hate oral presentation so much ! Group and individual presentations is normal thing that u need to do when you’re in high school. I hate when people stare at me and some people are just doin their own work, talk to their friends. Oh yeahhhh I feel like, I like a fool who speaks to my-self. Standing and talking in front of a loads people. My heart would just pump out for each beat while I’m waiting for my turn and while I’m doin my presentation. So, for this time I really want to know how far I could do and how brave I am. Haha All I know now is that I've been a coward


I suffered from a strong anxiety of public speaking. Is there any help for me?
Conclusion : I know, I can never be politician ! Hahahaha

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥