21 September 2010

My supportive, My soulmate. Irreplaceable ♥

Dear Mom,

Tomorrow would be your 47th birthday. I thank to god cause you’re still here. You’ve made such a wonderful difference in my life and you’d stand by me no matter what. When I was sick, you’ll made sure that I was taken care of. She’s one whose fervent prayers have kept me safe from harm or sickness. I know I haven’t always been the best daughter but I’ll always try to do my best to make my wrong rights and not to hurting your heart. Forgive me for all the wrong doings that I have done. I know you already forgave me even I’m not telling this towards you. Thank you for always encouraging me, Thank you for always believe me, Thank you for loving me through each, every fad and phase. Thank you for everything, Mom…


Thank you so much for all your love and sacrifice. I am truly blessed,

I love you, Happy Birthday !


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥