17 August 2009

letter for ....

Dear Who're dumping,


I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this might save our asses and make me look better, now that we're both sleeping with other people.. This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, Im bouncing and not lookin back.. Don't let it get you all upset inside, I blame your you. It is because of your inability to quit picking your nose problems that keep me from being even remotely interested in continuing this relationship with you.

You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with wonderful way you Never shaved your arm pits. I might miss certain things about you such as the time you .The time that you still here for me.Time that you beside me

I'm glad this is done and we're going separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to love again. And hopefully we will still be close buddies.


Have a nice life,
     tedd


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥