13 April 2012

Friend Requests? Denied.

*Not to be berlagak. For your information, i've been collecting this amount of friend request since i first started joined my Facebook about a year ago. They're still pending*

Thousand of names in my friend request. Those with weird names like : Mas joko, mas ganteng, anje chumel, amoi somodh. Who the hell are you? Have you been thinking for twice or even thrice before you wanted to add me? Are you guys expecting I’m gonna approve you guys with weird names and no Profile Picture at all? Sorry for the others too. Just like what I’ve said, I only add people I know. But you keep sending me friend request without read my description first. Or maybe, it’s all because of this sucks Timeline and it’s hard to show my description. Perhaps. Note to ya, how can I approve you on Facebook if I don’t even know you? With only 1 mutual friend and sometimes none? Like serious? J

I used to approve random friend requests back then. Especially in my First Account. My purposed is I wanted to have loads of friends so that my friend list would be reach to 5++++. And if you guys clicked to ‘Add as a Friend’, it would be ‘Sorry this profile has loads of request’. Kinda that. I’m stupid, typical facebook-ers and I KNOW IT! -.-“ Right now, if I have random friend requests, I would simply ignore and sometimes I just hit that ‘Not Now’ button. Even if we have 3254664 mutual friends, if I don’t know you, I would not approve you easily as that. Simple right? My second account have about 635 friends and I know em’ all. I mean, not really know in my real life, but at least I know their name and we sometimes met. They are my schoolmate, my relatives, some others are the people I accidentally met somewhere *can’t remember who and when*.


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥