18 January 2010

blessed

oh my godness ! there's been a long time i'm not typing in my lovely blog. I'm just being so diligent in my school nowadays. it's being forced honestly.LOL. okay now, i got 1 story to write here.Actually,this situation is when i entered school 4/1/2010. When i came to school around 7am, my first location is in our school hall. I start to check which class i'll sit for once again. Too many people in front of notice board. Suddenly ! , i feel soooo shocked when i saw 'NURUL AINI BINTI AZHAR sit in 3CEMERLANG' wow, pretty awesome ! :D:D i didn't expect i'll sit in these class. top 4 in my form. thanks a bunch god. finally, god accept my prayer. i couldn't say anything than i'll say thanks and thanks very much. thanks to daddy,thanks to mommy and especially, thanks a lot to my god also teacher. i feel so blessed x)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥